eating every other day

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi all

since all this lockdown i have found myself only eating once every 2 days due to availability and budget will this hurt my health i must admit since finally being weened off morphine after 8 yrs i have lost 2.5st since xmas

how will eating like this affect my body?

many thanks

kirk

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

May I please enquire have you discussed this with your GP

• Posted

i finding it difficult to get a telephone consult as my town is not blessed with a huge amount of GPs and due to this im going to be waiting at least a week

• Posted

Hi can I ask whereabouts do you live as I didn't realise that there was anywhere in the UK that was so low on food people where not able to eat I'm not saying pig out but eat healthier probably

• Posted

unfortunately having been hit with a UC sanction just before my town went mental for shopping so unfortunately i havent been able to do my normal shop and yes much easier getting shopping now but the sanction left me short at the worst possible time. when i was younger i would go a week near end of the month but thats all a learning curve as a kid lol i just wondered if it would adversly affect my health if i restricted myself to eating every other day until my PIP goes in

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.