Eating in front of certain people

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was made to have my dinner today in fornt of my brothers grildfriend when she didnt have any dinner!!! i am felling very low at the moment and hate myself for eating it!! its unfiar that i had to eat dinner and she didnt have 2!!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I totally understand how hard you find it! I have to a pudding and I hate it and my sister doesn't! But food is your medicine if you get what I mean, you need to eat your dinner to make yourslef better. I know it's hard to eat when others don't but you are renourishing yourslef

Hope this helps!

• Posted

Thank you. it just makes me fell so low/depresed ive sat in my room for the past hour crying
    • Posted

I know, I still have to eat even when I don't want to or I am full. Try not to get low or depressed, I know it's hard but just think " this is helping me, I need to do it"
    • Posted

Hi

When I don't have my bad day I say to myself just one more bite I feel down and angry when I cannot do it it hard to get back up and start again . I sat and cry I sometime wish I could be like othere I cannot even go to pub for dinner with my husband

• Posted

aww i totaly understadn where you are coming from i missed out on going for my brother bdai meal yesterdai sad are you in recovery?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.