Eating too much fat

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all,

So we all know what can happen if you eat too much fat! The side effects can be bad!

I just wondered if anyone has eaten too much fat, had the side effects and lost loads of weight. I know this isn't the correct or healthy way but just wondered if this has happened to anyone?

Xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

No!!! My friend use to do this ate rubbished and spent two days on the loo. You don't actually loose weight just Water and the whole content of your stomach! I lost 4 stone in 4 months. She went up and down the same 10lb and is now bigger than ever. Also ruined her BMW car seat as she sh*t herself, sorry tmi lol. 

Do it propa or not at all as it's the only way it will work. It's not teaching u how to eat propa if u just eat crap!

• Posted

Hi, thanks for your reply!

Yes I couldn't agree more regarding the best way to do it is to eat healthy for long term success. I just really hoped someone would be able to answer why eating rubbish made me loose 17 pounds in 4 weeks. The dr was so pleased with me and told me to continue what I was doing! But dr had no idea I was eating loads of fat. Maybe I should have just been honest and got my answer from her there and then. I did no exercise and was eating lots of fat! Please note I am not doing this anymore I am following a great healthy diet and exercising every other day. X

• Posted

Hi yes I ate too much fat the 1st month on orlistat and I never lost a ounce of fat ........2nd month did them the right way and have now lost 15 pound through healthy eating and exercise ......still taking orlistat but I think as I ate too much fat with horrendous side effects 🍊orange oil (yak!!!!!) It counteracted the orlistat and stopped me losing weight ........x
    • Posted

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I did the same as you for the first month, ate loads of fat and had a lot of orange but I lost over a stone in the first month by doing this. I then ate healthy and exercised the following month and have only lost a couple of pounds. The dr keeps saying how well I did the first month but I haven't said I did it by eating fat! Now this month I haven't eaten over the recommended amount of fat and have exercised and have only lost a couple of pounds! :-( xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.