ebv re-activated?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I don't know what to think anymore, i was doing really great mentally and physically with this ebv, so last friday the bottom of my feet, my eyes, and the palms of my hands started to burn, then my mental state went completely out of whack, badly depressed, my sleep medication stopped working all of sudden, and now i have this rash on my neck, my chest and ears, i think is the ebv rash and it burns, i had the ebv rash before so i know, i don't know what else to do, and anxiety beyond belief

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

Ugh, EBV is the worst, I hope the anxiety phase passes soon.

• Posted

so I went to my so called "autoimmune" doctor today because I wanted the ebv antibody panel redone, because these are four different tests, and he asked me why i want to have it done, i've told him because i think the ebv got reactivated and that's why, also the first time he did the testing it did not show the numbers, only if positive or negative, so i've told him why there was no numbers showing at the antibody testing, he said because they could not find any, omg, and the testing was done in a hospital, now i will do the testing in a lab that runs under my health insurance, there is a fb group that is all about ebv, and that's where i saw the results of somone's ebv done and showing the numbers, also i went to see my dermatologist because since this ebv stuff i started to have all kinds of dermatological issues, like skin feels like sandpaper and my hands and feet are constantly wet, so before i could say anything what i found as treatment, he was the one who told me, ubv and ozone treatment, so this is my only hope, he said there is no treatment for ebv, i was really surprised, at least one doctor gave me hope

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.