ebv treatment with ubv and ozone

Posted , 2 users are following.

did any of you heard of the ubv and ozone treatment for ebv, i found it on the internet and also my dermatologist told me about it today before i could say anything, which made me really surprised

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

whats that?

• Posted

monica this is when they ozonate your blood to get the virus out, please google ubv and ozone treatment for ebv, is a lot to describe, i would not describe it here what it is in a professional way, when you read it on google it will make more sense to you as for me to describe it, let me know what you think after you read it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.