ebv, working and thinking for filing for disability

Posted , 2 users are following.

this crap is so disabling that for all of us who are working, i don't know how you make it through the day, did any of you considered filing for SSD, if so, can you share your progress or outcome, i know some of us recover and can go on with daily life, but for some of us this is agony, i'm so glad that i've found this forum because i don't know what i would do if i would not check here with everyone, i've never considered filing for disability and was planning to work until i retire which would be probably in 5 years, but this is pure hell, i know for sure that i can't go on like this, thank you for sharing

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.