ECG reading

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi ,can anyone interpret this ECG , is there any irregularity? I feel dizzy and light heated, 

thanks for your help

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

p.s it has been tken whit a 3 lead pc-80b 
  • Posted

I dont recognise the first half of that ectopic beat at all, the second half looks like it might be a PVC, here is an ecg of mine, I generally have frequent PVCs after eating. 

Did you feel anything when you had that ectopic beat? I feel like my breath has been snatched away when I have a big one, ones like these, a sort of lesser hollow feeling.

I would not have thought that single ectopic would cause you to feel lightheaded. I feel lightheaded, brain fog much of the time but its regardless of how my heart is behaving at the time.

• Posted

Hi peter I not sure about those therms you used ,  is since 3 month i feel something not right , it started one day whit a strong aritmia that lasted for few hours. doctor say is fine and dont want to investigate.
    • Posted

Ectopic beat is a disturbance of the cardiac rhythm frequently related to the electrical conduction system of the heart, in which beats arise from fibers or group of fibers outside the region in the heart muscle ordinarily responsible for impulse formation. An ectopic beat can be further classified as either a premature ventricular contraction, or a premature atrial contraction.

A PVC is a premature ventricular contraction ectopic beat.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.