echo results need advice.

Posted , 4 users are following.

so ive been having chest pains and feeling not well for a few weeks been in and out of hospital and all they say is im fine all my bloods are fine but my ecg says non specific twave changes they say nothing to worry about. my doctor sent me for an echo everything looked fine on the slip and says normal next to everything but under aortic valve it says leaflet aortic valve,unrestricted v2-1.2 m/s ??? what does that mean ? is that normal ? doctor didn't mention anything.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hey sorry to hear about your problem------i don,t know about it to much but i have reflux problem and also every time my chest is heavy------few days back in night time i was on the way to sleep suddenly i think my heart stop beating super fear it was today i go to caridologist he do an ecg for me before its normal then here is three stairs in his room he say me walk on it for 3 mins then we will do for u again another ecgs i walk on it for 3 mins they do for me another ecg which pooop out slow heart beat the t wave is little bit straight in one beat---doc focus on it i was scared i have done more then 10 ecgs before every thing is clear but why in my this ecg it goes like that i was surprised the doc are behaving normal he say we need to monitor your heart with holter ecg machne for 24 hours and if it goes like that we will do further test for u i mean how stupid the doc is i just say wanna do echo he say not now and we will fix device to u for one day next week----i mean such a sh*t i m worried to much and he is behaving nomral still constant burping----------i am 30 year so afraid what if they see any abnomralities then--------ecg was fine but in 2nd ecg the one beat is slow and the t wave is straight don,t know what was that 
    • Posted

well ive had several ecgs and all said abnormal ecg non specific t waves. happend everytime i went to hospital 3 different times. 3 different doctors told me its nothing to worry about. they are the professionals so we have to listen and come to terms that they know what they are doing and talking about if it was something serious im sure they would be onto it right away.
  • Posted

It's normal and good, it means that there's no - age related (for example) - abnormality of the tissues just above or just below the valve smile

• Posted

yay good news then lol thanks for the reply benny.
    • Posted

u should foucs on what doc says to you i have a super reflux and my ecg was not normal thats why the doc mention holter ecg for  24 hours for me he says if the holter is normal u didnot need any other test if there is problem in holter ecg for 24 hours u need more tests-----still waiting and u know i become totay a heart patient now i feel pain in my chest and can not walk to much may be i accept it in my mind that i have heart problem....let see waiting for wednesday

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.