Ectopic heartbeats all day everyday!

Posted , 2 users are following.

About a year ago I started to get some ectopic heartbeats, these would just come and go and not worry me too much. However, throughout the year the ectopic heartbeats became more frequent, and now I have them all day every day. I do suffer from anxiety and always have done thought my life. I have now been to see my GP, who didn't seem to concern as my pulse was regular and slow (I have always had a slow heart rate due to a lot of exercises). I had an ECG done after seeing the GP which picked up the ectopic beats I was experiencing. The GP has prescribed me Propranolol which has calmed my anxiety and slowed my heart rate even further! Anyhow the ectopic beats are still happening all day every day, I have only been on the medication for a few days. Has anyone else on this forum experienced ectopic beats all day every day and what do people recommend?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i get the same thing at the moment and im struggling to know what to do too!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.