Ectopics

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi am new to this site.

i have been having ectopic heart beats, had ecgs and ecg monitor for 24 hrs .

Which discovered ventricular and atrial ectopics.

Arrthythmia nurse said they are benign and not to worry.

Easy said than done. i get them daily , and it really occupies your mind. ive been having them since my 40s and now 60 so you would think get a grip. Its very hard somtimes. Any answers welcome . thank you

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

There are no answers except to be busy with your brain and mind positively unthink them. If i get down . There they are. We do make them ourselves to some extent. Hate them and do something positive. Even go for a wet walk,a trip into town,something that takes time and listen to a podcast. a funny one or a life lesson. There are LOTS of us

• Posted

thank you jan3591, yes you are right to keep busy with your mind . l will try some podcast .

There does seem to be lots of us , which very much does help . xx

• Posted

thank you for asking jan 3591 .

Still getting them most days, just trying to be positive but its is hard. Its in my mind most of the time, and i know this dosent help.

hope you are okay take care xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.