Eczema, chafing or std, sti

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been with the same partner for a year so I doubt it's extreme. The only lifestyle change is a month or two  ago, I stopped wearing underwear but this just popped up this week. It could be eczema since it's been warming up outside, but I've never had eczema on my penis before, plus my arms and hands (my usual bad spots) look completely normal and they always break out.  Thoughts? And thanks in advance

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Supporting information. I have one bump on my groin area that's itchy, probably an ingrown hair in my bush, and that area where your testicles drop from when you got puberty is sore to the touch. I'm twenty years old though, so puberty was quite a while ago

• Posted

I wouldn’t say eczema or chafing. By just looks.. you could be dealing with just a skin issue like folliculitis. Or could herpes as well since they look like sores to me. I would suggest to get those checked out by a medical professional. 
  • Posted

Hi pal, sorry to say this but it does look like herpes, were they blister type things then popped?  If its your first outbreak its usually the worst and from what ive read online fairly painful, id seek some help from gum, dont be aftaid of going its natural that people have sex and unfortunatly people do catch things, it doesnt make you ‘dirty’ or anything, i go for regular checks and see all sorts of people in there 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.