Eczema/Dermatitis Cure

Posted , 3 users are following.

Your skin is creating new skin cells faster than they are falling off.  This is causing your skin to build up, then die, then split open and then become infected.  It sucks, as you may know.  Tried many Doctors, patch tests and many creams, ontments and even drugs my regular Doctor said were very bad for me.  Nothing worked for years.  Only the dangerous pills worked but only for the sort amount of time I took them.  Here's how I cured it myself.  This may or may not work for you.  I bought a medicial grade UVB bulb from a reputible Medical supply company.  It came with UVB sheilding glasses (very important to have these).  My skin condition was on my hands and feet.  I exposed my hands - only - to the UVB bulb for 5 mins every few days.  This killed the germs and UVB is what causes sunburns.  This forces your skin to protect itself verses fighting itself.  I also bought a foot sander.  With this I sanded away all the dead and dying skin.  I left my feet alone.  They still look horrible.  They are the control group.  My hands are cured.  You can also use a UVC bulb with UVC sheilding glasses.  Someone will chime in that UVC can cause cancer - yes, it can.  But in small doses - you'll probably live.  Now, I use the UVB bulb about 1 per month for 5 mins for maintence.  I can almost just get away with using the foot sander.  If you sand the skin down to live skin as it piles up it does not have a chance to crack open or become inflamed or infected.  I showed my regular Doctor and he was amazed that the foolish Dermotologists couldn't fix me but I could.  You can fix this - even if you can't find or avoid what you're allergic to.  Try to only expose the effected area to the bulb. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi NachoToco, thanks for taking the time to share how you manage your skin condition.

It would be helpful if you can add just a few details:

1) What is the diagnosis of your skin condition (for example psoriasis, hyperkeratosis)?

2) Do you live in a climate where you normally get enough sun?

3) Do you by any chance know the wattage and wavelength of the UVB bulb and the wavelength of UVB shielding glass? 

Thanks again.

• Posted

This doesn't surprise me. Docs don't know everything. One experienced dermatologist didn't know that using sterilised salt water on infected eczema helped to cure. In eastern Europe salt caves are the norm for skin therapy and are part of the doctor's recommended treatment. Good luck to you. It pays to do our own researth.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.