Eczema / Dermatitis on hands won’t go

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello, im wondering if anyone can assist me as its hard to get hold of a doctor at the moment for them to have a look at it. ive suffered with this off and on for about 15 years now and eczema since i was a child. however usually it comes and goes in a few days, its been like this for months now, spreading to different fingers etc. ive tried epaderm, unperfumed soaps and ive also been prescribed steroid cream from the doctors before christmas. This helped but they told me to stop using it after a week and go to every other day, then after that stop altogether. whilst using it, it got much better but as soon as i stopped its flared straight back up. i cant work out what irritant / allergen if any is causing it. does anyone else have similar issues on their fingers and any advice on how they ease / treat it?

imageimageimage

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.