Eeek!! First Side Effect

Posted , 6 users are following.

Evening everyone :D

Been on orlistat for just over a week now, had stopped taking them for a few days because i was going on a city break and didn't want to be caught short in a foreign country!!

Anyways, to cut a long story short.... I had my tea, which,admittedly was a chicken tikka from the indian...and not even 15mins later i had the most terrible tummy ache, and had to run to the loo :oops: Thats as much info as i'll give!!

I had posted a while ago saying i hadnt expernienced any side effects, so i take that back!! Just didnt realise the xenical would still be in my system after 3 days of not taking them.

Sorry for rambling again :D Thanks for reading!!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Oh aye chick....can last 2 or 3 days in ur system.

Shockerooni... :lol: :lol:

That tummy pain is awfy isn`t it... :shock:

We live and learn.

• Posted

it must work different for different people as i said on my thread, i went away this weekend and on sat night had chicken jalfreze, boiled rice, pash (watsit) nann, and copious amounts of beer, and no come backs at all., oh and a full english breckie every morn, god that sounds bad now i have read it!!!

Im back on them tomorrow, i hope it dosent attack me for being a naughty girl tho...it could be the calm before the storm lol.

• Posted

Yep they last 2-3 days in my system too...... :roll:

xx

• Posted

Same here too..........lost the faith in them so stopped taking them 2 days later had a chinese at a friends next morning....... :twisted: it got me!!!!!!!

OMG i thought must still be in me!!!!!!!!!

Way to go!!!!!!!!!???

• Posted

Evening everyone.

My Dr. told me that they stay in your system for a few days. Having read a lot of peoples comments it would appear that my Dr. is a lot better than most!! He talked me through quite a lot of the problems that can occur. I know someone that lost 8 stone taking these tablets and every time I see him it makes me more determined! After he'd lost 4 stone he did take up bike riding but nevertheless I think he's done brilliantly. I look forward to the same happening to me!! Pat x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.