eeg result is good but there are spikes

Posted , 2 users are following.

i was reading my eeg report, it all looks good, it says no epileptic spike. but there is this sentence:

some irritated frequencies at the frontal lobe region.

what does that mean? does it mean there might be a seizure disorder? does it happen to everyone?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Dear Tiana,

There is something going on in your frontal lobe region. Look this up on google. I hope you all the best. I do my research on google about seizures. I myself give up trying to get any medical intervention for my seizures "episodes". It has been 5 years for me. I go with the flow.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.