EESA

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi Denise what is eesa does it mean I get premium rate

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jane,

EESA is just what they use when paying your money into your back. Sometimes they use that and other times they use ESA. It's just your ESA money. Not sure what you mean by premium rate but i think you mean you get the Severe Disability Premium, am i right?

• Posted

That was meant ot saying paying into your bank and not back lol sorry but can't edit posts.

• Posted

I didn't know if eesa meant that premium rate was included in it is must not get premium rate if it means it's just esa if I lost my PIP would i lose any of my eesa

• Posted

Jane you're getting confused. Ignore the EESA because that's something they sometimes use when paying a payment to someones bank. EESA is just ESA it doesn't mean anything about your Severe Disability Premium (SDP) If you lost your daily living PIP then yes you would lose the SDP.

• Posted

SDP is £62.45. It would be this amount you'd lose if you lost your daily living award of PIP. You're not in the middle of a review for PIP or anything are you Jane?

• Posted

No I think I have a year left but I worry if I lost my PIP and esay they would put me on jsa I wouldn't be able to cope looking and doing a job

• Posted

Jane i know it's very easy to worry but if you have a year left until your review then that's quite a while to wait. Try to relax because there's absolutely no point in worrying right now. x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.