Effects of Micro-circulation on Acne?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anybody ever tried using micro circulation therapy by a transdermal method to help with acne issues? I would love to hear your experiences.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi I have never tried this because I know it would be useless for my severe acne scars and pits.  If you only have very mild scarring then it could be worth a try as could chemical peels. 

• Posted

Microcirculation is the circulation of the blood in the smallest blood vessels. We do have a microcirculatory system in our body; it’s the heart and large coronary arteries. A heart attack or stroke is one of the common causes of death of a person and likely the result if our microcirculatory system has been damaged. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.