Effexor Withdrawal Although No Missed Doeses?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anybody experienced having withdrawal symptoms even though you haven't missed any doses?  Normally I'll get symptoms if I forget to take it after a day, or even a few hours later than normal... but lately I've been feeling the withdrawal symptoms even though I haven't missed any doses or been late taking it.  Is this familiar to anyone?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sure is..only I didn't know what was wrong..If I could go back in time I'd never ever have started taking this Disaster of a drug at all! In the 60's Diazapam was the Wonder-Drug.. Well..it's Nowhere Near as bad as Venlafaxine . If you don't take it at the same time everyday could be why you are having withdrawal symptoms.. when I look back.. That's probably why I felt how you feel.. I'm trying to reduce to get off it and it takes Months and months..Hope I've not scared you but I am So upset at being prescribed this stuff and have been feeling ill for a long time.. because of it .Take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.