EFT Emotional Freedom Techniques

Posted , 4 users are following.

Who knows this tapping work?

I learned of it some years ago when I saw this guru man on tv doing this tapping work on his body.... Waking up his meridians.

I do it mostly on my thyroid area, a tap tap about 15 taps or so...

Also on my chin, under eyes on cheekbones, top of head, along temples this all to wake up the body, also the little area under the nose. .

Check it out there are sites on line about the EFT tapping work.

Since my hip replacement and not walking anything like I walked most of my life and then the aging process, I find myself lazy and not moving enough and waking up my body. Just laying on my heating pad for lower back and listening to my radio I went thru all the tapping areas and I'm feeling rather vigorated....gotta do it more....

And I need my reminders to do IT.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i am glad it is working for you , surley the pain is a reminder hun ,haha.

iv had it done twice and it does do something ,

i need to understand a bit more how it works and how best to do it.

for my self .

its something i will add to my list of things to find out about.

it makes sense ,that if you cant move around as much as you would like due to pain or fatigue that your body becomes stagnent because you need movement to work your muscles so that the lymph glands can do their job to help clean the body of waste ,if this cant be done much then you will get stagnation which will make you feel sick and tired . so tapping to me makes sense, just as reflexolgy and accupunture makes sense 

regards tina .

• Posted

Yes, Tina, one just has to REMEMBER to do it. As I sit here now, I'm tapping my cheekbones. After sleeping all night the body is pretty dead like...waking it up....

There are charts on line on the areas on face and head where tapping works.

• Posted

thanks yes that might be a good place to start

looking for a chart to work from .

• Posted

I've read about it but not had need to try it.

Tapping the meridian points makes total sense to me.

I've used acupressure to dull pain points very successfully.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.