Egg allergy?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

Been suffering from nausea and loose stools for the past 4 years and not sure what the cause is. A dietitian recently went through my medical notes and realised the doctors had said i had an egg allergy, diagnosed at 9 years old!

however I was unaware of this and have been eating eggs since back then. 19 years later the nausea and loose stools begin! Can an allergy go away and then come back? anyone else developed an egg allergy as an adult?

thanks!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Elle, yes allergies can come at any time. I was able to eat eggs almost my whole life then all of a sudden i wasn't able to eat them at all not even in any kind of foods. good luck! and if you need EpiPENS don't go through the EPIPEN company their prices are ridiculous. Go generic. I had to learn the hard way. But I'm trying to start a petition against them or a movement to get peoples voices heard.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.