Ejaculate/Pregnancy Question (Probably Overworrying!)

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

Me and my girlfriend recently had intercourse, and as usual I pulled off the condom after we had finished whilst I had a full erection. However, I noticed there was some ejaculate on my pube area above my Penis. Is it possible that some ejaculate had leaked out of the condom either during intercourse or whilst I pulled off the condom? I'm worrying that the ejaculate could've come into contact with her vagina. Am I overworrying here? Any answers would be appreciated.

Thanks.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.