Ejaculation advice

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi Guys,

Just very recently after been on Antibiotics for an infection which is still under investigation after a urine sample showed high white blood cells, i have noticed a change in my ejaculation

usually my ejaculation has always been really thick white sperm and the quantity i have never felt was great.

however recently after taking these antibiotics i have notice my ejaculation to be alot more excessive with more of a mixture of white sperm and also lots of clear fluid.

i dont seem to notice my usual white sperm quantity any less but seems to have more of clear fluid combind with it than i have had before along with the white? which i really didnt get much at all before.

if that makes any sense?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Antibiotics do have odd effects and what I would suggest is simply waiting for some time untill the effects wear off.

I very much doubt if - long term - it will make any differerence to fertility, quality or quantity of semen

• Posted

Thanks Simon,

im due to see the urologist next week as i had a Scan on my water works but they noticed my bladder wasnt emptying enough, so kinda worried if it is a prostate problem then it could effect fertility (bloody internet reading lol)

this all started before christmas as i had a aching in my right testicle on the tube which connects it and also pains in and around my stomach, I have been on that Wellman Conception tablet for the past 3 months also, which i have now stopped due to the testicle ache

• Posted

Ah - I don't think we know your age?  If you are not emptying your bladder properly this may cause UTI wnich need treatment with antibiotic.  It might be an enlarged prostate.  The usual cause is a simple swelling which can to some degree be treated with tablets [usually Contiflo] but these do  a side effect that although the orgasm is fine ejaculation sometimes [more often than not] goes backward into the bladder.  I very much doubt whether a Wellman or other alternative tablet will have any effect. 

If you are quite young then it may be possible to teach you to empty your bladder properly.  Do it yourself tips are [as granny would say] "give yourself time" - do not rush urination.  You can even try sitting down as you can relax more.  Turn on a trickling tap!  When you feel that you have finished then wait a while - relax - and then try to do some more. Do not under any circumstances try to force it out.

How is the stream of urine?  Trickle?  Small pony?  Stallion?

• Posted

Different antibiotics can cause the ejaculate to become thin and other antibiotics can cause it to be extremely thick. It is a temporary side effect.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.