Ejaculation causing fatigue / pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all. I experience a lot of tiredness and fatigue after ejaculating, usually the following day. Also, I experience some mild pain / discomfort whilst / immediately after ejaculating if I haven't ejaculated for a week or more. Does anyone else experience this? I'm 33 and it's always been this way. Any advice would be appreciated!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Then dont do it. Pain discomfort is indiciation that something wrong your doing or overdoing.
    • Posted

I did not say that.

I meant less that before, if your having discomfort or pain. 

It will depend on your trial and error,  upto the point of YOUR tolerance. 

• Posted

Also, your genitals needs lubrication to cause less pain. You can check in your pharmacy for these products. 
    • Posted

Thanks for the replies. I used to ejaculate daily but now it's 1-2 times per week - if I leave it longer than a week I start to feel some discomfort when I ejaculate, and the longer I leave it the more the discomfort increases - and the pain is in my testicles, anus and surrounding muscles. That's why I make sure I ejaculate at least once a week - but then I also get tiredness / fatigue for up to 24 hours afterwards, which I'd like to eliminate.

• Posted

Maybe your deficient in some nutritional aspects.

Balanced diet is essential, and if you have that, there is no need for vitamins. 

Use vitamins like B, C or D only if your deificent in any of those. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.