Ejaculation Problem

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi,

My problem is that during ejaculation semens does not comes out properly. I feel that there is some blockage inside penis. there is no pressure in semens and quantity is also very low. Secondly, most of the times after ejaculation there is lot of swelling around my penis which is worrying me a lot. These things also cause pain and urinating problem after as well. This only happens when i masterbate. Natural ejaculation is fine. Can you tell me tha problem.

Thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry I can't you would need your doctor to help you on this
  • Posted

There may be no 'problem' here as such. Certainly you can discount any notion of blockage as that simply does not occure. There is of course such a thing as retrograde ejaculation but this typically happens to men who have had prostate surgery or who are taking certain medicines. I do not believe that this is what you are describing.

Interesting that you note that it's fine during natural ejaculation and only a problem during masturbation. That is very telling and promps be to suggest that you do more of the former and less of the latter. It may be that you are trying too hard.

• Posted

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. I consulted doctor and he prescribed me antibiotics and i am not satisfied with that. I have appointment with urologist but its after 5 months. I dont know what to do in between. Actually these problems started ovcuring when i changed the style of masterbating. I think its due to that. First i used to masterbate downwards but now i an doing it straight. I never had sex and my major worry is whether i would face same problem during sex or it would be normal.

Any good suggestions from you will be appreciated.

Thanks

• Posted

The likelyhood is that the urologist will not have any answers either. Don't worry, when it comes to "propper" sex you will be fine.
    • Posted

Hi I did my semen test to make sure if the problem is related to it. The results are as follow

Seminal Fluid Examination

Colour                Grayish White

Volume               3.0ml

Viscosity            Viscous

Liquefaction time    25 Minutes

pH                       8.0

Microscopic Examination

Total Sperm Count            108 million / ml

Sperm Motility (Active)       40%

(Sluggish)   25%

(Non-Motile) 35%

Sperm Morphology              78% Normal

Pus Cells                            1-2 / HPF

RBCs                                  Nill

Germinal Cells                     0-2 /HPF

Now I just want to know that is everything fine or I have some problems. Like Fertility issues as Sperm motility is bit low. I heard that Active + Sluggish should be > 60%. I just want to confirm whether just active should be 60% or its combination of  Active + Slugish. If I have some problem can you tell me what should i do to overcome it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.