elbow and wrist pain

Posted , 7 users are following.

hi just wanted to know if anyone else suffers with elbow and wrist pain had it for about 5 months am taking 1mg elleste solo had hysterectomy 3 years ago thankfully the dry mouth has gone

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Tessa I had elbow pain for a lot of months and I'm on hrt I just put gels on and took painkillers untill it settled xx

• Posted

Hi Karen I do take painkillers when I need to hate having to rely on them as we all do hoping one day these annoying pains will be gone the dry mouth has gone at the moment hopefully that wont come back xx
  • Posted

Yes, on and off for over a year. Currently it's not bothering me but now I am having weird head pressure and teeth and nose pain. The aches and pains seem to move around.

• Posted

Hi Edell I agree that the pain moves around I do also have occasional tooth pain xx
  • Posted

I'm not on HRT. But yes I have the elbow pain off and on. It's actually more like a weird twinge.

• Posted

Yes I too have wrist pain and i also started with pain in my fingers. I just started with an organic hemp oil CBD balm so hopefully that will help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.