Elbow/arm painful

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi everyone,

has been about 12 weeks since I fell and supported my weight on my wrist.

x-rays were taken of my left arm/elbow and no fracture. My arm closer to my elbow is sore especially when I ROTATE my arm and becomes painful and stiff. I ALSO don not have full range of motion. I can only bent my arm 1/2 way. I have had a few injuries always resulted torn tendons which I had to have surgery to repair the tendons and never broken a bone. WITH THIS PARTICULAR fall I thought perhaps I fractured my ulna but x-ray was negative.

Any advise is appreciated.

Thank you

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

HI VOLLEYBAL

Would a physio be able to help manipulate your arm and massage to help get moving your arm to ease the discomfort and also some medication from your GP

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.