Elbow injured@ work

Posted , 2 users are following.

Was at work pulling 300 lb.. stacks of milk with a hook,bottom crate broke arm went flying back putting a direct hit on elbow. Little bone was broken, doctor put me back to work 2 weeks later (this is Feb 2019). Have had doctors appointments with a orthopedic doctor every 4-6 weeks, I stopped working in August because of constant pain since the date of injury. My pain is on both sides of elbow,can't set elbow anything, numbness, aches constantly, can't sleep , sharp pain when lifting say over 15 lbs. Now finally He says to get MRI. This is a workers comp case. I am so frustrated, the doctor looks at me like I'm making this up. I just want my arm to be

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

where are you based?

who is looking after your elbow and arranging mri?

It sounds like something that can be sorted but you need a disgnosis. I'd be happy to see you if you're in the UK. I'm based in Leeds

regards

Sam Vollans

consultant elbow surgeon

• Posted

Thank you, but I live in United states

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.