Electric shock sensation or a seizure?😞

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello there I have asked this question before but has ANYONE has a gotten electric shock sensation? I get them when I'm tire and about to sleep or when I get startled. It's freaking me out! Because I goggle it and seizure pops up. I also read that it can be anxiety too. Anyone have it. It freaks me out and I feel like umma drop dead

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes I have them also and it's from Anxiety. DR Google is a bad thing to do because you end up with every thing from having shock sensations to having a brain tumor.

I just take some Xanax and they go away within 30 min. I only take the Xanax when I really need it.

• Posted

I definitely get that usually when I'm tired and lying about. It can really give you a scary fright. It feels like a surge through my body and makes me jump. I then feel breathless.

• Posted

I get it in my head when I'm falling asleep

Or sometimes I wake up and feel it

• Posted

Many using meds get those. I dont use meds but i still sometimes get those when im anxious, its common you are okay.  Keep hydrated.and try not to get overtired.
  • Posted

Judi89 never google your symptoms ever stop. It only make you feel like the worst possible thing is happening. Anxiety causes this sensation not a seizure.

Hang in there and reduce your stress with meditation and rest.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.