Edited , 4 users are following.
I received an electrical shock from the livewire connected to my cooker, I am assuming the supply is around 240v as in UK.
I touched the livewire accidentally with my two fingers on my right hand, I was stood on the kitchen barefoot floor which is tiled.
it jerked my hand back and must have been about a second or 2.
I felt the surge through my chest and like my heart skipped a beat. I also remember it going black for a split remember feeling it all happen.
I went A&E for an ECG (the one were you get plugged in for about 10 seconds or so) the Doctor said it all looked fine.
just wondering being 2 days on, what sort of things I should keep an eye out for?
0 likes, 7 replies