Hemoglobin: 17.5

Hematocrit: 50.2

MCHC: 34.9

WBC Count: 10.28

Should I be worried?? Please help..

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

By the way, I am a male, 30 years old. 85 KGs and 6 feet height.
  • Posted

do you have any symptoms?

iam not a doctor but i think you just need to give blood

ita good for your health

make a blood draw every 2 months i think

• Posted

I have anxiety and stress issues and recently went through a stress phase. My doctor asked me to do an Fasting blood test to check out if I have a high sugar level. I was not eating and drinking for 12-13 hours so I was pretty dehydrated. What other symptoms are there?
    • Posted

if you have high hemoglobin and hematocrit

you may feel fatigue and dizzy

your levelals arent so high

they are on border

i think you shouldnt be worry

just givr blood if you want

iam not a doctor

what did your doctor said

• Posted

Hi mike, i just got back from my GP. He said ur results are perfectly fine and theres nothing to worry about..he just gave me some vitamin b12 tablets since my b12 was in normal range but lower part..he said 17.5 hemo is normal in male and it can go upto 18..that's all he said..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.