Elleste 2mg

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi could anyone advise me please doctor has upped my HRT to 2mg I haven't started it yet I've terrible anxiety and restless legs will 2 mg help me am just so fed up one thing after another and restless legs is terrible and sore I just need sleep but can't because of thumping heart and my legs will this ever end 😕

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi karen i was on 2mg hrt but was so ill with it the doctor changed it to 1mg jell but has made no diffrence . Still feel awfull with every sympton u can think of . So fed up with it all now i had a full hysterectomy 6 mths ago . Hope you get urself sorted xxx
    • Posted

Thanks Tracy I hope you feel better soon it's terrible all these horrible symptoms am just lost don't know what to do !!!
  • Posted

I had that and did nothing but elevate my feet/leg and it went away. I don't do any HRT . My doctor told me that my body is transitioning due to decrease hormone and it shall pass! Good luck
    • Posted

Hi Trishann I'll try that I also read putting a pillow between your legs helps,thanks for the reply 😊
  • Posted

I can't help with anxiety but I did find Quinine helped me with restless legs. It's a major ingredient of a branded tonic water (supermarket stuff doesn't work so well). So try diet tonic water, the good stuff. Hope this helps, Laura-Lee
    • Posted

Hi Laura thanks for the reply I'll check tonic water out its driving me mad at night 😐
  • Posted

Hi Karen, our daughter had restless leg syndrome something awful, there is a medication for it, it is a life saver for her!!  She was getting no sleep, this went on for months, and she has a high pressure job.  Thankfully the meds worked, and she has no more problem with that part.  I am 61 and still on hrt, and do well on it.  My gp wanted me to go off of it in January, what hell that was!  I went back on it, and I am staying on it!  I have been on it though, since I was 33 due to full, complete hysterectomy.  Since everything was gone, I was only on 1 hormone pill, and now on  Estradiol – 0.5mg, and do well on that lower dose.  I don't know if any of this helps, but I sure wish you well...look into meds for that restless leg syndrome...it sure would help you!!!  Please take care!!
    • Posted

Hi Deidra thanks for the reply I'll ask the doctor for more information am glad your daughter is better,I think I'll up my HRT see if helps definitely wasn't expecting all these symptoms with the menopause 😬
  • Posted

I had terrible anxiety to the point where I had to leave my job. HRT sorted it almost immediately and although I have other things connected to menopause I can cope much better. I also sleep much better than before which again helps with coping
    • Posted

Hi Julia I would rather have a terrible headache than anxiety it's totally destroys your life am glad you got sorted,I'll up my HRT see how it's goes thanks for the reply 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.