Elleste Duet 1mg

Posted , 4 users are following.

I finally started my HRT 3days ago.

So far I am tired, restless and hot. Not sure if these are side effects or just an unfortunate coincidence.

My anxiety feels like it is rearing it ugly head.

Any words of encouragement would be great please.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Don't worry it takes a while to get into the system . I was on HRT for 12 years and it was the best thing I had ever  done , soon all the horrible feelings and flushes will disapear and you will be back i to your old self .You just have to be patient .   xxx

• Posted

Thanks for Rosielee

Just having a rough time with the anxiety.

When did you feel an improvement?

• Posted

Hi Zoe. Read up on passionflower, it helps me with mild stress and anxiety. I take it in the evening as it can cause drowsiness.
    • Posted

Hi Rosie, it does take a while to get into your system any thing from 4 - 6 weeks to feel the benefit , best thing for me going on Hrt, i can remember thinking when am i going to feel good again but it's very subtle. You will get up one day & be bk to your od self, like you the anxiety was awful, just percevere i have been on it 7 years now, i did hve to come off it March this year for a hysteroscopy & poly removed all fine. I was off it for 9 wks ugh anxiety awful,  it works well for me good luck.

• Posted

Thanks Rosielee

Day 5, should anything have gotten better yet?

My anxiety is still just in the background but my burning skin has increased. Coincidence I'm sure x

I think I felt my womb contract yesterday. Is that a good sign?

• Posted

Hi day 8. Can't say I feel any better but I certainly don't feel worse. Should I expect anything this early?

• Posted

I think it took me about 3 weeks to feel any noticeable difference 
    • Posted

Thanks maisie

I'm day 10now and do feel a little less hot and flustered.

Just got the green tablets to try next but hopeful x

• Posted

Hi Zoe, I wasn't sure if to mention this but if you are forewarned I think it's better. My sister found that the green pills made her have pmt symptoms. No patience, irritable, wanted to leave her husband!! But she stuck with them and everything was much better. If you are ready for this then you will cope better. B vitamins should help. But we aren't all the same and hopefully they won't affect you the same. Good luck! Take care x

• Posted

Thanks maisie

That's what I've heard but I will persevere.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.