Elleste duet

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ive just started on HRT and been given the above. Anybody on these and having side affects?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Been on the tablets a month nearly. Heavy period stopped after over a week then started again and hasn't stopped for over another week!! Weird

• Posted

Ive not had periods for 25 years due to an op. Started menapause last year but just started the tablets. Was worried in taking them.

• Posted

Yes i have used for 3-4 years, its ok to use. Your body needs time to get used to of the external harmone. Lately i moved to cyclo progynova (cp) due to having some strange side effects like extreme dryness in vagina which causes tiers and fissures in vagina, which healed very quickly, but get inflammed and uncomfortable. So i decided to go back to ellest duet with some extra estrogen via vagina to control dryness. I hope it works.
  • Posted

I started these 3mths ago. They are working no hot flashes feel so much better. The green tablets gave me a itchy feeling to start with. Seem to bleed for 10 days but only lightly. Hope you feel better on these
  • Posted

Hi sue

Wish I could help you, as I am totally different medication to yourself. I'd suggest if you're having side effects, go back to your doctor and discuss other medication. I'm currently on provera tablets and Evorel 50 patches

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.