sore bones

sleep deprevation

Anxiety

Irrational thoughts

Finally prescribed hrt today. Any ladies know how long until I feel it work

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

• Edited

Hi Hun, well for me it took a week, it saved my life, with antidepressants also, hopefully u will not need them, this journeys hard, but u will feel much better soon...😘

• Posted

Yes, I believe the Hrt antidepressants and strong PRAY have kept me! Takes awhile to work and you may have blips as the medication settles but worth it if ur feeling depressed 👍🏽

• Posted

Just at night Gina yo help me sleep. Hopefully I will get away from them if hrt works
    • Posted

just been diognosed with this today! really hope it helps me get my 'sparkle' back!

• Posted

what kind of HRT did they prescribe and what compelled them? even my endo hasn't offered me any yet. I feel like im going mad, truly...the psychology and sense of losing myself is by far the hardest. i have the most horrid thoughts of ending it all, seriously. I don't want to because when i am me i feel wonderful but that has been so long now, since april....i had an evening in august when i felt more like me but thats it...

• Posted

Elleste solo Vic

I had tried the natural products. Dr prescribed amatryptaline for Anxiety and to help me sleep then propanalol for flushes.

Today I had enough. Got appointment went into Dr and said I want prescribed hrt it's my right and began my rant about all my ailments.

After checking my blood pressure I got it.

Been a tough 2 yrs. I have felt like I'm dying at times. Panic attacks were so bad they would leave me committing then crying.

I thought I was terminally ill and the least little ache was something life threatening to me. It's an awful transition. Don't give up go speak to your go and tell them you can't cope

• Posted

Hello Hun, so sorry ur feeling so low, I’ve been there, I was also thinking of taking my life as I just felt sooooo bad, I lost 3 stone in weight I couldn’t eat, function etc 

I had a blood test which showed what I was lacking and that I was peri my GP put me on fluxoline and 50g HRT patches please please please do not suffer if ur doctor is not supporting or listening to you see another doctor or change, most under estimate the seriousness of what we are experiencing...good luck if you need me send me a message, u will get better 🙏🏽??

• Posted

I started mine BHRT a month ago and still not feeling any better. What kind of HRT are you on?
    • Posted

Elleste solo which is only oestrogen as I already get progesterone from the mirena coil. Get yourself back to your gp
  • Posted

I started on Elleste Solo just under 3 weeks ago (I already had a Mirena coil for progesterone), and can honestly say I felt better within a few days. I had pretty much the same symptoms as you, and they are nearly all gone. Sweats are almost non-existent, I'm getting a decent night's sleep, and my mood swings / anxiety are greatly reduced (much to my husband's relief). Fingers crossed it works for you too!

• Posted

I also have coil kip. I hope my experience of this is as successful as you. My poor man has a hard time putting up with me
  • Posted

Hi, 

can i ask if they did bloods on you to confirm anything? because im not having night sweats or hot flushes and my bloods look ok, they wont give me anything....

• Posted

No bloods Dr said waste of time as symptoms speak for themselves. I do have to say that my Dr is male. When i called yesterday he was on holiday so I took appointment with female Dr.

Am I glad I did. What a different experience

• Posted

my bloods are normal so they keep telling me im fine...pffttt. what symptoms did/do you have?  mine is predominantly mental health seemingly out of the blue but upon reflection ive had some issues at huge hormonal times in my life...
    • Posted

Mine began with anxiety and panic attacks. Every ache I turned it I to a life threatening issue when it wasn't.

Then came flushing and sore bones and joints

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.