Elleste solo and feeling sick

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been taking elleste solo 1mg for 2 weeks.

For the last week I have this constant nauseous feeling all day long. Like going over a bump in the road.

Anyone else had this and will it subside in time.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Angela if you feel sick on elleste you need to go back to your doctor and get it changed. Our patients including myself tried 3-4 different pills -before I settled on one that didn't give me any side effects, same with our patients.

• Posted

It's a shame as the flushing sweats aches and pains and anxiety have gone. But couldn't put up with this constant squeamish feeling. It's only thing I can think of that is causing it.

• Posted

That can happen with any hormone. Try taking it with food and in the evening
    • Posted

I have been taking mine in the morning so will switch to evening

Thanks

• Posted

Hi Angela I've been on Estelle solo for 2 weeks it's helped with the sweats and flushes.but I feel worse in myself anxious, irritable, bloated and quite sharp tempered . Wondering if it worth carrying on or just going back to putting up with hot sweats ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.