Emails

Posted , 12 users are following.

Hello, I have sent several messages but haven't heard back from anyone so this is a test messages to see if I'm coming through

2 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi crosado8, I have not seen any from you ? question
  • Posted

Hi, you are getting through fine. What do you need advice about? Feel free to contact me. X
  • Posted

I really don't know how this works to be honest. But I'm hoping that the other ladies see all the discussions fingers crossed hun

• Posted

Hi crosado, I see your message! What happened you couldn't get through? How have you been doing?

• Posted

I have no ideal what happened I couldn't get emails for MONTHS I did everything possible and still no emails after praying they started coming. I am dealing with diverticulosis  and many hormone imbalances!  Everyday life is just scary! 

• Posted

Oh my! I wondered where you were.. Its working so far now, glad your back. I know what your dealing with that diverticulitis can be bad, my mom suffers with it, and she takes Imodium 2x a day, everyday, she can't be without it..I have the gastritis, so yes all a nightmare, all this is very scary indeed..how's all your other symptoms, been coming n going for you monthly?

• Posted

Well you know in 2016 I had all those biopsies and paps and trasvagifnal ultrasound and tons of blood work went through that hadn't had a period in two years then had one and the  thickening inning of uterus and all the crazy imbalanced hormones WHICH I'm still dealing with. GYN said blood work in 2016 showed I was NOT menopause like I thought even though I hadn't had a period in two years well anyways so far I haven't  like she thought I would but I feel like it will start with all these blasted symptoms it just seems it doesn't get better!!! Now dealing with imbalanced hormones, sugar swings, diverticulitis blood pressure and well depression like you wouldn't believe and panic attacks one right after another. The list goes on :-( How are you doing and how have you been doing?

• Posted

Hi there, I am suffering the same as you plus much more. Thanks to get symptoms are greatly reduced. Good supplements to add to the mix and regular low dose of diazepam help prevent the panics. Having a great Dr helps a lot he was my friend before becoming my go and I thank god for him every day. Getting a good understanding Dr is paramount. I get any tests done I want or need to keep me sane. I hope you have a good Dr if not look around. Talk to friends and family if in your area and see if you can change as at this time of your life you need as much help and understanding as possible. Changing drs is simple and could be the best decision you ever make. Hope you feel better soon hun. Here if you need me. X
    • Posted

Sorry phone playing up. Get should read hrt!
    • Posted

Well glad your back!! Yes just dealing with a lot of same ole symptoms quite exhausting they all are I tell ya.. I've been having a lot of migraines monthly one sided ones along with very bad dry burning pressure eyes. Trying to find best ways to cope.. Some days are ok some are off the charts.. One day at a time. Are you doing any of the mindfulness apps from your phone when anxiety / panic hits you?

• Posted

Mindfulness apps no because all I find is meditating and well I'm not good with that! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.