Embarrassing buttock problem

Posted , 2 users are following.

n a minute ago

So this is a little embarrassing , I have a split in my bum crack that’s been there for ageees now , I’m talking maybe a year or more . I’ve been to 3 different doctors and they all just say to either keep it dry or keep it moist with cream . Anyways I’ve been on and off putting cream on it and it helps but then splits again . It sometimes bleeds lightly and sometimes heavier . Anyways lately it’s just so sore and upon investigating I’ve noticed the skin is completely split open like it’s so wrong it’s fully open with a little itchy lump off to the side of it . Can anyone else help as the doctors aren’t helping at all and I’m worrying 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi,

Ask your GP to refer you to your local hospital. The lump may be an anal cyst if it is you can have them drained off by a doctor or a Dermatologist Consultant. You may sometimes be put on antibiotics.

It's not really embarrassing, you get to a certain age where you will lose your dignity and regardless of what is wrong with you, you'll never feel embarrassed ever again.

I lost my dignity when I was in my early 20's, many decades ago! I was embarrassed back then but life changes and now I don't care if I see a male or female doctor or what they do. ?

Regards,

SteV3 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.