Embarrassing topic.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Any of you guy folks in the group have vitiligo in your groin area and experiencing your body hair losing its color? I have vitiligo on 80% of my body and my body hair is turning snow white. Mostly under my arms and in my private area. Any of you have this issue and if so how do u deal with it. It just looks weird and unsightly because it just in spots and patchy.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello dear friend, sorry to hear that you've suffered from vitiligo. I was ever a vitiligo patient before. But now I was cured in a hospital of China. I took traditional Chinese medicine and it has no side effect. This hospital is a professional vitiligo hospital and its technology is unique in vitiligo treatment field. So u may have a try, and maybe your vitiligo will also be cured finally. Good luck.

• Posted

Hello HonestAlex, it's real u come to China quite often? if is that, there's a possibility that your vitiligo can be cured. The hospital is Huahai Vitiligo Hospital, do u know? You may google it online. I hope your vitiligo can be cured in this hospital.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.