Skip to content

Vitiligo

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Is vitiligo genetic or hereditary?

The exact cause of vitiligo has not found yet. To an expansive degree it isn't hereditarily transmitted. Vitiligo is an immune system infection. It is not 100% curable but many medicines, creams, lotions, and ointments have released for the vitiligo treatment. Use Tolenorm oil to cure from …

Posted
  • What are the Symptoms of vitiligo?

●     Premature whitening or turning gray of the hair on your scalp, eyelashes, eyebrows or whiskers ●     Loss of shading in the tissues that line within your mouth (mucous films) ●     Misfortune or change in shade of the inward layer …

Posted
  • Vitiligo

I am suffering from vitiligo from last 8 years ,my whole body turned white but some brown spots on face .Want to clear them plz help

Last reply
  • Darker spots

Has anyone noticed that when they have Vitiligo spots form it's as if the pigment separates and condenses into really dark splotches of skin. The spots on my neck where the pigment seems to have separated almost has a gray and green cast to it. Has anyone else experienced this type of skin …

Last reply
  • Do I have vitiligo ? Food advice please.

Hi, I’ve recently been diagnosed with LS & part of the the auto immune disease is vilitgo. I’ve not got it check out at the doctors. But I have a growing strip of discoloration at the bottom of my lips in a line it’s very noticeable to me every time I look in the mirror. No ones asked me about …

Posted
  • Vitiligo- my experience

I'm a 16 year old boy with vitiligo. I've had vitiligo since I was 11. It's been a difficult 5 years but my friends and family have pulled me through. I know vitiligo isn't a life threatening disease, it doesn't affect my health but in this day and age- where society puts a …

Last reply
  • Vitiligo my story

I work in pharmaceuticals, I was working with levothyroxin one weekend which is a product that is given to people with a under active thyroid so it caused my thyroid levels to elevate. I noticed a small white patch under my eye which grew to about an inch long within a week, my doctor did a blood …

Last reply
  • vitiligo

Does anyone here suffer from vitiligo? I think I have it. The base of my penis has turned white and I got a small spot of white on my neck. Can it be treated! Will it continue to grow and take over my whole body?

Last reply
  • Monobenzone getting rid of dark patches

Hello! First I would like to say I am so thankful I found a community that goes through the same things as me! I know dealing with vitiligo is something that no one can understand! I am currently looking  to purchase monobenzone cream!  I’ve made the decision to go forward with my …

Posted
  • Vitiligo on my face I am 33 years old

An year back i.e(April 2017) I got some white spots on my face near chin. And I thought it was due to vitamin D deficiency, went to dermtology they also confirmed it is eczema not vitiligo. But from Feb 2018 the spots are getting bigger and I have spots coming near nose, left eyebrow and other side …

Posted
  • Vitiligo

Can someone tell me how vitiligo is look like at early stage .I have a mini white spot on my face from 3 years and now am noticing more mini white spots spreading over my body and Please send me some pictures. I am too depressed.

Posted
  • Itching?

Hey there. Just this week i've been diagnosed with the dreaded vitiligo. Didnt really think must of the pale skin patches, I assumed it was from shaving or hair removal cream - dont ever use it around your genials by the way With the pale skin, grey/skin hair started to appear. Again, I …

Last reply
  • Embarrassing vertiligo

Can anyone help i have embarrassing vertiligo down below which has discoloured all my skin is there anything to get the colour back thanks in advance

Last reply
  • vilitigo

hi I am 15 years old I am from egypt.I found white patches on my hands I get shocked when I saw it.I am really semmnsitive about those things also I went to a doctor he told me about creams and medicins to take+vitamines because of my immune system and those made me allergic on my cheeks only I am …

Last reply
  • Ty2 Ty2

If anyone need good monobenzone try MonoSilk I

You have nothing to loose it's compounded  low price ,and shipped fast all  in the US.  I spoke with a lady the other day who was using a product called benoquick it was giving her brown spots she was in a panic. I told her you must be careful guys think about the orginal company …

Posted
  • Melanocyte Transplantation

Hello fellow sufferers. Has anybody had any dealings with Dr Mulekar at the Wimpole Aesthetics Centre in London? Best of luck with any treatment you try.

Posted
  • New hope ?

Hi folks I'm new here , but just wonder has anyone heard of Gianneschi's work with nanotechnology for synthetic melanin ?

Posted
  • my pigment is returning and im not sure why, maybe new meds im on

about six months ago I began taking gabapentin for nerve damage in my arms and legs, I was on a very low-dose at first but gradually over the last six months am on a extremely high dose now. my pigment began to return about 3 months ago and has really filled in over the last 3 months. mostly on …

Last reply
  • Vitiligo now brown spots?

Hello I have had vitiligo since I was five. Spots everywhere. A few years ago my whole body turned completely white. In which I was so happy I had an even skin tone. Very fair but not spotty. Finally I wasn't embarrassed about my body. I started doing B12 shots a few months ago and now I am …

Last reply
  • Vitiligo Treatment (Vitiligo Green)

I've been looking at different treatments for Vitiligo and have come across a herbal product called "Vitiligo Green" which appears to have a credible website and product......they clearly believe they have a product that can positively treat vitiligo.... Does anyone have any knowledge …

Last reply
  • VITILEMNA for vitiligo treatment

Hi there! I’ve been using VITILEMNA. This are  supplements in pills and it helps to treat it. I had vitiligo almost on 30% of my skin it took me 2 courses (6 month) to cure it. I bought it on eBay. I know this company, it works more than 15 years and really helps. Very effective. Recommended.&# …

Posted
  • Vitiligo and hairloss

Hello. I am 21 and earlier this year was diagnosed with vitiligo. It has continued to spread on my hands and around my hips and more recently at the corners of my mouth. I was wondering if any one has suffered from hairloss with vitiligo? I was given Lamisil at first as the doctor thought it …

Last reply
  • Will my vitiligo ever come back?

Hi all, I'm 18 and I was diagnosed with vitiligo when I was 5 years old. As far as I know the extent of the white patches on my skin hasn't changed since I was diagnosed at 5, yet I was wondering if there was a chance that it could spread again. My vitiligo is very minor, affecting only …

Last reply
  • Vitiligo

Two months ago,white patches appeared on my eyelids and below my lips. So stressing! I work as a cop and it's sometimes difficult to face the public!

Last reply
  • Vitiligo on my 3 month son ?

My son is very healthy boy and he is three months old .Its been almost ten days he started developing white patch's near his eyelids and it has covered the below and above eyelid ..I am worried now whether it is vitiligo ..I consulted my doctor he said it is not vitiligo he is very small to get …

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.