I have vitiligo from15 years and on eye area my hands started getting white.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I  was extremely depressed  then my dr advice me and prescribe me monobenzon  I am using mono silk on face hands and feet   And mad my skin even tone. Feeling good now. When I go out using sunblock. It’s nessesery. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I’ve had vitiligo since I was a couple months old. Nothing has helped with it but there is no way to prevent it from spreading. I used to use sunblock all the time but it’s not the sun doing th damnage. Your immune system is attacking your skin cells which is making them lose the pigmentation. 
  • Posted

I think you should keep in touch with the doctor, and let them know of any progress. There are always other options that go down the same road.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.