what is best herbal treatment for vitiligo cure

Posted , 7 users are following.

Good Day!

Dear friends we want know best as best herbal treatment for recovery ( for my friend daughter ) of recent appear vitiligo spots she is so upset and want permanent solution. please guide.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

There is no cure, I’ve had it my entire life. It’s where your immune system attacks your skin cells causing lose of pigmentation. The skin that has lost the pigmentation can’t be reversed. There’s make up that can be used to cover it. And some  dermatologist  Can try to stop it from spreading but there is no guarantee
  • Posted

Look into Innovabiologics. They make something called V1. Everyone is different, but it is working for me.

• Posted

There are ointments and creams out there she could try ask around and speak to professionals.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.