What cream can I ask my dermatologist for to get rid of dark spots

Posted , 4 users are following.

My vitiligo turned me completely white recently I started repigmenting and my face is pale white with dark patches I look a mess it's getting worse because monobenzone isn't available anymore despite the negative reviews it cleared my skin made me feel normal again ,is there a cream I can ask my dermatologist for that will clear my skin again close to monobenzone 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

  • Posted

    who told you that monobenzone is banned? its not banned just restricted.If you go to the dermatologist he will prescribe it for you 
  • Posted

    You do not need to know the creams, if they are professional and knowledgeable they will know the creams.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.