Vitiligo on my face I am 33 years old

Posted , 5 users are following.

An year back i.e(April 2017) I got some white spots on my face near chin. And I thought it was due to vitamin D deficiency, went to dermtology they also confirmed it is eczema not vitiligo. But from Feb 2018 the spots are getting bigger and I have spots coming near nose, left eyebrow and other side of chin. I went to doctor he didn't even look at my spots, he directly told its  vitiligo. It is hurting me a lot, I will loose all my charm. Please motivate me to live with it. 

What is the make up I can use, please give it with reference.

Right now, I am applying aloe vera with turmeric and coconut(4 drops) and neem oil(1 drop) alternatively. I don't see any change yet. Bu trying natural medicine first. 

Did anyone's eczema go away on face? What did you do to go away?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.