emg tomorrow

Posted , 2 users are following.

Does overworking ur wrist before emg Matter. I'm worried cuss my work moved me to QA till i see what neurologist says. ... and normally doing lots more work....than i am now.... and has anyone had migraines or tension headachs.  I'm hoping maybe carpel tunnel surgery may help..... 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I did a lot of weeding yesterday,and last night and today my hands hurt a lot.  I have been getting teririble headaches lately,even went to eye doctor,must be stress or i'm clenching at night.
    • Posted

Some need mouth gardes .. im trying craneal sacral massage i heard about on migraine decision group. Ill Almst stared crying when i watched a lady explain it on a modal plastic brain... but I'm a mrigrane suffer doc assures me not connected to wrist
    • Posted

I had numerous mouth guards and they do not work for me.  I purchased amoist heat wrap to put in microwave,and it works wonders for headaches. I was told steroid injections work like gold. I am getting them next week. I will tell you how it worked out. Stay positive,take care.
  • Posted

K doc said not very bad at all.. don't need surgery. . WHAT WHY AM I IN SO MUCH PAIN AND CAN'T DO MY JOB NOW EVEN...  he said some people that are Bad have no pain and some that arnt have allot? I got STEROIDS  in one hand and doing other 3 days later only cuss i threw a fit to get in soon....cuss i can't do my job at work..... they squzed me in before they start on frr. Its DOESNT FEEL BETTER BEEN OVER 12 HRS.MAYBE 10%  ...f**king sucks... alond with headaches I'm spending 500 bucks a mo,, now i need to buy more wist braces,,, too. Onlines saves money... I WANT TO HAVE SURGERY DURING SUMMER NOT WINTER.. NOT SURE STEROIDS GOING TO WORK AND DIDN'T WASN'T TOO DRAG IT OUT AND TAKE TIME OFF WORK WHEN FALL IS HERE DANG IT.... 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.