emotions are a roller coaster plz help.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Nobody takes me searously because i am only 14... i have a wonderful and loving family. My boyfriend and i have been togeather for about 3 yrs but we had a like 4 month break.... anxiaty and bipolar issues are hareditary in my family. i have like a crazy christianity thing going on but things seem to be a little better when i turn to God though. please don't juge me for that. i just don't get it. sometimes when people ask what i dont get i just say life because i honistly don't. i used to think suicidal but i don't want to die anymore. i love my family so much and same with my boyfriend. I did alot that i am not proud of but I don't want to get into that because some of it i think ill get in trouble for saying them... possibly. idk it isnt that bad but still.... this is about my anxiaty issues obveosly which i have had sorta all my life but have gotten realllyyyyy bad past like month and a halve. like i most of the time dont want to eat or do anything. i feel like when i eat i dont want to put it down most of time. sometimes i just wish i could do ANYTHING to make it go away so my life can go back to normal... i dont know if it is all anxiaty or some of it plus horemones or what... please excuse poor spelling and punctuation. also i would like to be treated like a normal person not like an over reacting 5 year old like i have always been treated..... please help   question

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

most of time it is also like everything is in a haze. like i am in zombie mode unless i am doing something and concintraiting on something spicific. i would love suggestions to keep me buisy and help on why i dont want to eat alot i used to be HUGE eatier till this all happened
  • Posted

Hey hang on in there dont do anything stupid you have people that love you and you love your bf im sure ur parents want you and love u they just want to protect you .and its good talking to god if it helps
    • Posted

I love having the support. i just wish i could understand the eating thing also. like it could be my head its self because when i think of one thing that has to do with my anxiaty then it goes downhill. for instance my bf took me to carnival yeaterday and i rode scrambler where u squish person next to u and i was riding with a fiend who was a girl and i had to hang on to side and the ride was jerking me lol. it pulled muscles in my left side and when i yawned earlier it felt like something was wrong with my lung and i was like "Oh goodness my lung has problems and im going to end up in hospital and ill die sooner then i should from this" lots of people laugh at me when i say my head works that way but it is true and it sucks.
  • Posted

Hi chick, i would like to support youand tell you that you deserve to be taken very seriously, and this alone, an unsupportive environment will cause so much anxiety, along with all the growing up and hormone changes you are going thru and needing validation on. We all make mistakes as we...we ALL do..and judging yourself as often done in the religious spectrum can cause much confusion and anxiety as you question the validity and rationale of belief systems as well as worrying about disapointing family and those in religious circles, and sharing your independent thinking and loss of following a family or crowds approach to making sense of the world. Knowing that many within family environment you have bi polar and other mental health challenges also explains the cognition and thinking of those you have unknowingly depended on for your own cognition, which is a root cause of many cognitive distortions and mental health problems, in peoples lives throughout their lives. Those who dont challenge the lack of support in their own emotions and in their environments at younger ages like yours most often absorb and copy thinking patterns and behaviors around them that actually create poor mental health and problems with their emotions, along with lack of healthy support and role models for your personality and intelligence, that become so habit that it takes energy they may not have much of later in life to change these thought processes, often requiring medications to assist.

You are very fortunate as you are only 14, and are very bright, and reaching out for help from healthy people, outside your family, friends and religious circles, who most often are not able to be objective or fair to your independent and deeper needs. This is the cause of many like myself who either become more loner, seeking counseling on and off thruout their lives as they worked through autonomy from unsupportive or unhealthy family units and/or religious systems, or who also become involved in accepting groups who value diversity and creative expression. I understand very much what you are going thru as i have experienced this and want to support your need for a professional nonbiased counselor who has your back, that will help you to develop your fullest potential and offer you the support you are entitled to to mature and become who you are, with healthy outlets and hobbies or creative endeavors. I applaud you for reaching out, for being a conscious intelligent young person, who knows that as much as your family loves you, and you them, that it is healthy to find support for the anxiety and emotional support you need to grow up healthy.

• Posted

i love that there are people like you out there still. It brightens the thoughts of having no hope. Now what u said about the thought process like pretty much copying ppl around me. like my mother has horrible anxiaty and she got it at 18. i am still unsure if it is from the spell i had that i am unsure i should talk about on here or actually anxiaty or if it is just hormons from getting older. sometimes i just want to go sit in a dark room by myself and just cry. i hate it because i am quit bipolar on top of everything i have said. thank you for caring.... next step i am just trying to go back to not having to force myself to sit down to eat. sometimes i try to go to bed and i like cant because my head is spinning with thoughts (anxiaty) i have been trying to watch movie as i fall asleep to think more of movie at sleeping time rather then anything else... back to copying thing though... i see what my mom goes through with anxiaty and i seem to become more like her in that aspect every day. idk if it is because my head is looking for a way to hold on to anxiaty or it just happens that way... i always wonder if it has to do with the spell i had though... just wish i could talk about that openly on here. thanks again for talking to me. it means a lot!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.