Empagliflozin Also known as Jardiance been prescribed for my type 2 to control blood sugar.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Has anyone got any personal experience using the above drug .

what are the side effects ?

I have done research on the net and side effect seems to be bad.

NOT sure weather to take or not?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have been on these about 8 months..like you I was rather concerned over the side effects also...but for me they have worked very well...helping me shed another stone also!! My bloods have stabilized a lot better too...so yes a winner for me...I think as with everything its trial and error...not the same results for everyone!! Good luck!!

• Posted

Thanks for your reply.

I took my first tablet today. Just tired of feeling the fatigue due to high blood sugar.

I am taking 500 mg metformin three times a day.

My hb1ac has gone from 6.8 to 8.1 over the last ten months.

I am also on low carb.

What was you blood sugar .? And what are they now.?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.