Empty

Posted , 2 users are following.

It was a year ago today that my best friend betrayed me and did something absolutely horrible that I prefer not to talk about. It broke me completely. I’ve made progress but my mind keeps wandering back to it. I still dont understand how she brought herself to do it. I was so good to her. She caused the destruction of my mind and my heart. After a year in therapy I am starting to trust people again slowly. I trust my mom now because Im pretty sure she wouldn’t betray me but I have learned that you can never be sure of anyone. Thinking of the exact moment my heart sank in my chest and I was in denial that she would have done that. I only just now realized its the one year anniversary since the event that ripped away my will to live. I store so much hatred for her in my heart. I want it to be over and I want to forget her. She’s been out of my life since then but I cannot help but think of revenge all the time. I was only 14. I wish I could go back.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Dear Claire

I don't know your hurt or what happened and I am so sad and sorry that you are going through this that someone dear has hurt you.  I can share with you that forgiveness is very hard to do but with Gods help He will help you...forgiveness is very freeing and will heal of your hurt.  Ask The Lord for His help in helping you to forgive.  I know it is easier said than done.........but it has worked for me.  My heart goes out t

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.