EMS TRAINING AFTER SHOULDER ARTHROSCOPY

Posted , 3 users are following.

How long must someone wait after shoulder arthroscopy, considering that the recovery is going well, before he is allowed to start ems training ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

depends on why they did it. I'm 3.5 months out, still have to complete a work conditioning program. my dr said it could take up to a year to heal

• Posted

Not sure if you get what i was trying to tell. Electric muscle stimulation=EMS it's definitely safer than lifting weights or other exercises with body weight, because muscles are stimulated with electric power (electric resistance instead of weights). It's unclear nonetheless (in bibliography I could not find anything) where is safe to start this type of training after this surgery.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.