emu oil

Posted , 4 users are following.

Have any of you tried EMU oil for the planus irritation inside the female area?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I didn't try it down below but it's meant to be good stuff. I did use it in my mouth for olp which gave some relief but I couldn't stand the taste !! A friend had bad genital herpes and it clears them up in a couple of days !! I say give it a whirl xx

• Posted

Hi, where do you get that oil from?

how long have you had the LP?

i am using Dermovate gel twice a day since 10 days and I am not happy that it hasn’t entirely gone. How long do you know until this goes?

it is absolutely fine sitting around but when I start to go out or walk around it starts to irritate again and I am aware of it being uncomfortable.

Am absolutely fed up with this and so scared reading about this on line as it could turn 8nto something awful!!

• Posted

Ask your Gyn about Elidel Cream.  I have been using it for a few years. After many other treatments, clobetasol included, my doctor tried the Elidel. From 2X day, I am now once a week. I have a yearly follow up and have been clear for a very long time. I had such pain and discomfort, itching and developed raised sores in my vagina.  Please investigate Elidel.   VLP is so unpleasant.  Best to you

Ellie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.