Emuaid

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have wonderful success with emuaid but it's very pricey. On top of that, it's made in the U.S. And the exchange rate is so high right now that shopping across the border is really expensive! (I'm Canadian)

I think I vaguely remember someone on here saying they make their own version of emuaid???

Do any of you make a mix similar to it?

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thank you for responding back,i am glad i'm not alone but in a sence i am,you know i could careless that i wont be able to ever have sex again,but sex and a man comes hand and hand.you know men like sex.this disease took away from me is ever a chance to find love.i know i will never find love because of this stupid thing,i try and have faith,but i just know,i think God doesnt want me to have a man.It depresses me so so bad,worse depression i could ever have.i just have to except i will never be loved by a man in this world.just try to enjoy life the way it is.i know there are people out there that have more problems then me,i try and thank God for what i do have.
    • Posted

How long since you've been diagnosed? I would hope you would find answers for painful urination etc. I use Vaseline sometimes when my skin is sore and it gives my skin a chance to heal. Vaseline isn't the best treatment but it sure is a good barrier.

Hang in there.

• Posted

Lori it is possible to have a loving relationship without sex. There are men out there who hate having to perform who would love a platonic relationship and are afraid to say. Try meeting people with a view to making friends first. Discussion about sex or not should come later in a relationship any way. I am sure that you can find a friend that will help you feel better about all this. There are other ways of pleasing each other. I know from my relationship. No full sex for years but we are totally happy.
  • Posted

Sandra,  I don't have any answers re a home made mix. But I wish I lived down the road from you! I would give you my brand new pot of EmuAid gladly as it burned me horribly! Ironically I paid through the nose to have it sent from the USA to NZ  plus the exchange rate; and you are in Canada!

Not coming this way are you? 😀

• Posted

Haha! Thanks for the offer. 😃 I'm sorry it didn't work for you. It does give a bit of a chill sensation to my skin when I first put it on, but that feels wonderful when I am itching. I can see maybe if someone had lots of burning , emuaid might not be the answer. I tend to use it much more for my itch than for sore spots. (By far, I itch more than burn).

No plans to come to New Zealand any time soon! I've never left this continent yet. My daughter thinks it's time my husband and I travel a little farther!

• Posted

New Zealand sounds like a great tourist spot! Do you have the same amazing accent the Aussie's have? I enjoyed watching Steve Irwin, The Crocodile Hunter, back in the day and loved his accent.
    • Posted

Naturally we have a much more amazing accent then those Aussies lol

Yes NZ is a great tourist spot, as in Aussie of course. you'd love it. Just as I would love Canada but sadly never been. Been to Europe and Thailand and Aussie and Pacific Islands like Fiji many times but never got to your side of the world. 

We are both part of the Commonwealth, our countries. 

Pop in for a cuppa when you come, I'll give you my EmuAid. 

Where are you in Canada, I have a brother there. 

• Posted

I have never left our continent. My daughter thinks we really should travel farther... 😃

Cuppa tea listening to your accent.. Sounds very pleasant indeed!

I'm from southern Ontario. Where's your brother?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.